It's been snowing since around 2am, and it's piling on!! I heard today that over last weekend we got up to 3 feet at the top, and some wiseguy at the gym told Craig that he'd skied Hurricane and it was sick. Reminding a monoskier you can hike to get your turns, some nerve. [chuckle] Not that hiking UP Rainbow sounds like our cup of tea anyway.

So Craig has vowed to get his rig sorted out today (whence last I wrote he had issues with the shock jamming) while we're up at the activity fair at the Grand, so we can ski tomorrow and Saturday.

They announced they plan to open the Gondola and Burgess Creek tomorrow and Storm Peak on Saturday (lifts) and we're excited for more terrain, to say the least. Tomorrow might even be our first powder-blue-bird day, folks; stay tuned. I've got to get some pictures of him for PMGear with his new skis, so expect some good shots over the next couple days-

I'm off to hike the hill behind our house for some cardio work to get me up to speed so I can keep up.

-See you in the deep (for REAL this time)

Posted by Andy Kennedy Thursday, December 4, 2008

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe here

Our Weather